Care Direct Technology is looking to grow our technical team to expand the scalability and functionality of our product suite as we expand into different territories while maintaining the security, performance, robustness, privacy, and quality of the software development code that we’re really proud of.
Our Tech Stack
- Mobile App Development – React Native for Android and iOS
- Web Application Development – Angular with Typescript, WebRTC
- Enterprise Server Development – NestJS with Typescript and TypeORM, web socket programming
- Database – MySQL
- Infrastructure – Amazon AWS VPC
- IOT – Android (Java) development, network socket programming, MQTT, Zigbee
- Third Party Integration – using REST APIs and integrated SDKs.
Range of Skills Required
We are looking for talented developers who have demonstrable experience in one or more of the following areas. Some skills listed below are more relevant to certain aspects and certain roles:
- TypeScript programming
- React Native programming with experience in publishing apps to Android and iOS platforms
- Angular web app development using TypeScript
- Enterprise server development using NestJS framework
- Android app development using Java
- IOT programming and real-time communication between different types of devices
- Deploying to AWS cloud servers / managing AWS VPC infrastructure
- CI / CD techniques and experience of automated testing tools and techniques.
You’ll be getting involved in…
Our development goals in 2021 include the following headlines:
- Expand our product portfolio to include more IOT devices and more device categories. This will involve development of IOT communications involving devices from different manufacturers, while ensuring our IOT platform is fully capable of supporting the planned increase of the number of connected IOT devices.
- Expand our deployments to support new international territories including multi-lingual enhancements to our apps.
- Expand our AWS infrastructure to deliver high availability to multiple international territories
- Expand the functionality of our software to deliver more useful end-user features and management analytics for our growing customer community.
If working in a small team developing products that improve quality of life is something that interests you, get in touch.
- Salary: Dependent on experience. Please state your salary expectations when applying.
- Start date: January 2021
Care Direct has created a suite of digital products that push the boundaries of assistive technology, helping people who need additional support day-to-day, helping them to stay independent and providing peace of mind to their families. Think smart hubs for easy communication, ground-breaking wearables and unobtrusive home sensors that all link to a carer’s smartphone. We’re only 18 months into our journey but we’ve already raised a six-figure investment to bring our products to market, not to mention having attracted the attention of some big names within the sector, both in the UK and abroad. We’re disrupting a stagnant market and we need forward thinking, ambitious team members to join us. Find out more about us at https://caredirect.tech or on our social channels, @caredirecttech.
Working For Us
We are a small team that work hard and are passionate about what we do. This role offers a competitive salary and package to offer based on experience, including flexible working hours, 20 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) pension, and your colleagues will be some of the friendliest and most ambitious team you’ve ever met. Our office is located in an area with great transport links, near to the city centre but like everyone else we’re working from home at the moment!
British citizens and those authorised to work in the UK are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor candidates.
This is a full-time position; we are not looking to hire on a contract basis. No recruiters please.
If you are interested in this position please contact us today.